We address human capital issues such as culture change, talent development, and performance improvement.
We assist senior managers with human relations
We address structural and procedural issues related to employee performance and corporate culture. We help senior executives implement change and cope with difficult situations.
We help with human resource issues such as
- Job definition, how jobs are organized, workflows, methods, procedures, and policies
- Sustaining a productive work culture
- Identifying reasons for excessive employee turnover; preparing strategies and tactics to improve employee retention
- Achieving employee and workgroup alignment
- Structuring supervisory functions: assessing existing resources, defining needs, and developing management skills
- Aligning the training function with operational needs
- Designing recruitment procedures and employee selection processes to find employees with the right skills and styles
- Teaching hiring skills, training techniques, motivational approaches, and coaching methods for managers, employee trainers, and customer contact staff
- Organizing departments and work methods to accommodate business growth, staff changes, and seasonal shifts
- Creating accountable procedures out of institutional memory
- Designing compensation packages
- Creating workable processes for performance evaluation and performance improvement
- Breaking through organizational silos so staff groups can work effectively across departments
- Serving internal customers
- Specifying performance expectations and conducting performance coaching
- Enhancing recognition and rewards
- Streamlining account management procedures and lines of communication; developing account managers
- Restructuring processes and procedures for finding and working with suppliers
Contact Liz Kislik today to learn more about how she can help improve your company's customer experience and human relations.
Join our Email List