Customer Service & Contact Center Consulting
We improve contact center management, work processes, training, and measurement for sales and service.
We take call centers to the next level
We help organize and manage contact centers in the context of accelerating technological change and workplace demands. We facilitate employee training to address and meet the changing needs and expectations of customers, and help turn passive, reactive service cultures into sales opportunity cultures.
We can improve your customer experience by
- Designing measurable, accountable customer care processes for handling all inquiries and complaints, improving call quality, and increasing average order value (AOV)
- Developing fair and actionable customer service policies
- Identifying and eliminating procedural gaps and redundancies
- Instituting call monitoring programs, including peer monitoring, for call quality improvement
- Teaching principles of contact center and telemarketing management
- Designing and conducting supervisory training and coaching programs for improved employee selection, CSR retention, and motivation
- Developing communication skills trainers for effective CSR training
- Designing training programs for improved call center service and sales skills, increased AOV, and greater customer satisfaction
- Organizing essential information for easy access by contact center employees
- Coaching managers to reduce turnover and achieve greater employee retention
- Providing multichannel service and measurement techniques to strengthen sales support and inside sales groups
- Structuring CSR performance evaluation and compensation reviews
- Teaching service skills, including satisfying customer expectations, complaint handling, dealing with difficult customers, and problem resolution
- Defining service values and culture and service policies
- Teaching telemarketing skills including identifying decision makers, probing for needs, presenting benefits, and closing the sale
- Defining requirements for lead qualification and coordination with marketing and sales teams
- Designing effective reporting and documentation
Contact Liz Kislik today to learn more about how she can help improve your company's customer experience and human relations.
Join our Email List