We help boost your organization's performance
and customer service.
What we do
Liz Kislik Associates works with businesses of all sizes and segments to facilitate improved working relationships and to help managers cope with complex organizational problems. In each engagement, we assess conditions and craft recommendations and solutions specific to our clients' needs.
- We serve as catalyst, sounding board, facilitator, or change agent to provide perspective and assistance in addressing sensitive situations and developing long range plans for improved productivity and effectiveness.
- We collaborate with senior executives to organize, train, and manage contact centers and other work groups, creating workable processes, addressing structural and procedural issues, and preparing strategies and tactics to improve customer satisfaction, employee success, and human relations in general.
We believe that employee effectiveness and customer satisfaction are the cornerstones of a successful company. We are committed to helping organizations target areas in need of improvement and enact strategic change to strengthen overall performance.
We take an empathetic, compassionate, and upbeat approach to organizational performance and change. For each engagement we analyze the situation and provide an array of options to meet our clients' needs. Our process is straightforward and practical, and we follow these fundamental tenets to galvanize positive change:
Choosing the right relationships: Finding the right fit is essential to a successful client engagement. We prize openness and honor your sense of what's crucial to your business culture. We choose our engagements very carefully to insure our expertise and style will help companies succeed and thrive.
Creating a productive work environment: We bring integrity, creativity, high standards, depth of knowledge, and fun to every engagement. We believe in using resources wisely and developing a working relationship based on mutual respect and clear, straightforward communication.
Providing positive, pragmatic thinking: Our most effective client engagements are with companies that are open to new ideas and committed to working towards a successful future. We know that forward-looking organizations thrive on targeted and ongoing improvement, and we take a progressive, optimistic approach to implementing and sustaining positive change so companies can achieve their goals.
About Liz Kislik
Liz Alt Kislik, President of Liz Kislik Associates LLC, is a renowned authority in the field of customer service and organizational management. Liz is an innovator and thought leader on customer-focused management. She has been consulting since 1987 with businesses of all sizes and segments to improve customer care and employee performance. She helps top managers address complex organizational problems with her trademark candid approach and objective point of view.
Liz has a proven track record of enacting and sustaining positive change to improve performance. Her positive, solution-based method is trusted at all levels, from the boardroom to the operations floor. She is equally credible with CEOs, human resource professionals, department supervisors, front line workers—acclaimed for providing frank recommendations to C-level executives and inspiring employees with her wit, wisdom, and nurturing manner.
- Liz serves on the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors of the Direct Marketing Educational Foundation.
- Liz is an active member of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), and has been deeply involved in ethics, privacy, and consumer affairs. She served on the DMA Board of Directors for six years and chaired the Committee on Ethical Business Practices, the Teleservices Ethics Committee, and the Teleservices Council. She was a founding member of the Committee on Social Responsibility.
- Liz is a 2006 recipient of the Direct Marketing Club of New York Silver Apple for achievement and contribution to the New York direct marketing community for at least 25 years.
- A frequent public speaker and author, Liz has been a columnist for Operations and Fulfillment and Multichannel Merchant magazines, and a member of the editorial boards of Target Marketing and Catalog Success magazines.
- In 1997 Liz testified before Congress on behalf of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) self-regulatory programs in the area of privacy.
- In 1994, Liz received the DMA Telephone Marketing Excellence award for leadership, innovation, proven track record, and the highest ethical standards.
- She has served as adjunct faculty at both Hofstra and New York Universities.
- In 1987 Liz launched Liz Kislik Associates, her consultancy specializing in customer and employee relations.
- Liz began her professional development with a summer job in the call center of Murray Roman's CCI Telemarketing, one of the first telemarketing agencies in the country. From 1979 to 1987, she worked her way up from account executive to executive vice president.
- Liz earned an MBA from New York University and a BA from Yale.
Contact Liz Kislik today to learn more about how she can help improve your company's customer experience and human relations.
Join our Email List