We help you achieve customer satisfaction
and employee success.
Enjoy more satisfied customers and higher performing employees
Liz Kislik Associates is a nationally acclaimed consultancy specializing in strengthening customer care and employee performance. We act as a catalyst for positive change, providing perspective and assistance in expediting improvement, addressing sensitive situations, and developing long range plans for greater productivity and effectiveness.
Build a successful future with positive, pragmatic thinking
We consult with businesses of all sizes and segments to help increase customer satisfaction and develop successful employees at every level. In collaboration with senior executives, we diagnose complex organizational problems and create action plans to streamline methods and processes, improve communication, align goals, and attain efficiencies.
Reap the benefits of improved performance
With a fresh point of view and new ideas, we help managers cope with complicated issues and facilitate improved customer and working relationships. In each engagement, we assess the particular situation and craft recommendations and solutions specific to our clients' needs.
We help companies
- Organize and manage customer contact centers
- Train employee trainers and develop coaching strategies for improved performance
- Promote better communication, cooperation, and collaboration in all aspects of human resources
- Evaluate performance and develop employees for increased productivity and effectiveness
- Address structural and procedural issues
- Design strategies and tactics to improve customer satisfaction and consumer loyalty
- Enhance selling skills for increased sales
- Improve recruitment and retention
- Create effective work processes
See our full range of services
We specialize in assessment, training, coaching, and mentoring for all aspects of Management, Organizational Design, and Customer Care.
Planning for growth
Work process analysis
Corporate culture and values
Job design and assignment
Cross functional teamwork
Specifying performance expectations
Serving internal customers
Sustaining a productive work environment
Employee and workgroup alignment
Rewards and recognition
||Customer Care/Contact Center
Planning for multichannel
Call center management
Service values and culture
Dealing with difficult customers
Report and documentation
Contact Liz Kislik today to learn more about how she can help improve your company's customer experience and human relations.
Join our Email List